1. Information that is gathered from visitors. In general, you can browse the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Pariksha.co explicitly asks when it needs information that personally identifies you ("Personal Information") pertinent to the specific product or service you are choosing to use or subscribe to on the Pariksha.co web sites. This information can include your e-mail address, name, gender, address, age, telephone number and education as applicable. Pariksha.co also may ask for non-personal information or demographic information. None of the information we gather can be used by the public (visitors, other members, and anyone not employed by Pariksha.co, its corporate affiliates to identify a specific individual.
Your Personal Information is password protected, and any Personal Information you provide to the Website is protected from unauthorized disclosure by reasonable technological measures. You may not divulge your password to anyone.
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, operating system, device, referring page and time of visit.
2. How the Information is used Your privacy is very important to us. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties not associated with Pariksha.co, its partners, sponsors, and affiliates.
Personal Information may be used for marketing and promotional communications by Pariksha.co, its partners, sponsors, affiliates, successors, and assigns. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional communications from us or our partners, sponsors, and affiliates, you can choose to opt-out by unsubscribing.
We periodically operate programs to collect and provide to educational institutions and coaching centers personally identifiable information about our members and other visitors to this Site who opt-in to this service. We generally have agreements with the educational institutions and coaching centers to which we provide the collected information under which they agree to use it only for the purpose of soliciting new applicants to their institutions and only in compliance with laws applicable to them, and to maintain the confidentiality of this information and disclose it only in accordance with their privacy policies generally applicable to their own applicants, but we cannot control and are not responsible for their actions. For more information about the privacy policies of these educational institutions and coaching centers, please visit their websites.
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
3. Visitor Options If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
4. Cookie/Tracking Technology The site / application may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of users of the site / application, and understanding how the site / application is being used. Cookies can also help customize the site / application for visitors like you. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
5. Distribution of Information We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
6. Minors Pariksha.co is a site / application only for those 18 years of age and up. No minors (under the age of 18) are permitted to use this site. We ask that no minors submit any personal information to us.
7. Commitment to Data Security Pariksha.co uses procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft, as well as against unauthorized access or disclosure, to protect your privacy, including firewalls and encryption.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors, who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential, have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings. Pariksha.co uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Pariksha.co treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and the outside.
However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.